Subject: Re: iff2Crud
From: Bonfire <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 22:15:36 -0800

At 11:08 AM 3/19/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Bonfire asked:
>I'm constantly using IFF2Clip macro (now I'm using Univ2Clip on 4.1 Flyer
>software) and never had any problems.  What generated the IFF's?
>----------------------------
>	The iff's were generated by a Risc 4600 both as a  
>stand-alone unit running LW and as a headless render engine.  (At  
>different times, obviously.)  But your response generates another  
>question from me.  How does Univ2Clip differ from iff to clip, and  
>just how universal is it?
>	
>	
>						Dennis Harp.

It's basically an improved IFF2Clip only with added features like importing
different image file formats rather than just IFF's, and saving it out to
the flyer drive.  So you can have a sequence of .tif or .bmp or .iff etc.
files and make it a flyer clip.  You can also select the flyer format of
your choice; HQ5, Standard, or Extended mode, which IFF2Clip didn't do.

Of course this available only on 4.1 Flyer software.

_______________________________________________________Bonfire____
- Sign in a dentist's office:  Patient parking only.  All others
  will be painfully extracted. -